Wednesday, December 24

My Favourite 5 Christmas projects of 2014


Hello my lovely's,  Well it's Christmas Eve (gulp!!) and I was visiting some cyber friends to pass on my Merry's n Brights for the season and I came across Debby's post ( I nearly forgot about this little tradition that she started quite a few years ago now!!)   

I haven't missed one yet and I'm so glad I went out visiting otherwise this would not have made it this year. So without further ado here are 






I chose this one because I don't like making white on white cards and I don't do CAS cards either (this is a Clean and Simple as it gets) but I was delighted with how this one turned out.



I love Sylvia Zet (Whimsy) Wee stamps nearly as much as my Tilda's,  just look at that sweet face! love these pion papers too.


Not a card this time but my first ever Tussey Mussey gift holder.  This was a real delight to make once the frustration of making the cone was overcome. lol. 


My next choice is this altered brown paper gift bag!! one of my favourite things to make in the run up to Christmas, every gift is given in one of my altered gift bags.  I love seeing my friends appreciation, it makes it all worth while.


Last but not least I've chosen another first for me.  I made this cute Christmas themed picnic basket which opens to hold a selection of small gifts. 

In looking back on my post this Tilda must be one of my favourite stamps of Magnolia's Christmas collection.  I've used her for most of my Christmas projects.

Anyway that's it from me for now, but I will be back on the 30th to join in with Debby's favourtie makes of 2014.

In the meantime I want to wish all my followers here on blogger, Pinterest and Facebook  a 

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy 2015

Hugzees



9 comments:

  1. really good choice Suzi, so pleased to see them again :)
    have a merry christmas
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful top five, Suzi.

    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a gorgeous selection of Christmas Cards.
    Thank you for joining in with My Favourite Five Christmas Cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi, what gorgeous creations. I love them. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi this is a stunning series of Christmas designs and such a wonderful reflection of your awesome creative talent. Thank you so much for sharing them. Also wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and happiness xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous selection, all so gorgeous.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a stunning selection, such beautiful creations! Hope you had a lovely Christmas.
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful projects can not decide which one is my fav, but love the box-basket :) Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx