Sunday, January 18

GDT - The Ribbon Girl - Colour Challenge (Pink)









A very good morning my dears,  I am thrilled and delighted to be  Guest Designer for January and February for



 When Mary got in touch to ask me if I would like to be a Guest Designer I didn't even need a nano second to think about it, I said YES!!! lol 

We kick off 2015 with a colour challenge and the girls would 
love to see all your  PINK  creations

For my project I've recycled and decorated a pringles tube, making it into a very cute stand alone clutch style bag which can be used to store lots of lovely bling.

I used oodles of delicious pink lace, flowers, ribbon and gems to make it as pretty as possible.

 Do pop over and take a peek at the fabulous creations the Design Team have made to enthuse and motivate you to come join us.

Here is the list of ingredients used and the links


Sponsoring this challenge is Marianne Designs


.

who will send our random winner a prize and of course 
Mary and Andrea from


will be giving a gift voucher to spend in store.




Thank you so much for popping in to visit,  I hope your enjoyed your stay and do please come back and see me soon.

Hugzees




Challenges Entered:

Fantastic Tuesday:  Use Something Recycled
Papertake Weekly:  It's all New 
Everything on my creation is new except the Pringles Tube. 
Paper Creator's Crafts: Anything Goes 

12 comments:

  1. Just love you project, it is stunning and practical to use too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Design perfect for our challenge over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday , hope you will join in with the fun again soon....
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a FABULOUS idea Suzi!!! GORGEOUS and useful...think of all the lovely bling that you could store in this beautiful creation!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunning creation, who would know what it is made of!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this project is a fab and beautiful idea
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would never gave guessed thus beautiful creation started out as an empty Pringles tube. It's really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous transformation. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 68 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful box! I would never have guessed that it was made from a pringles box! It`s stunning!
    :) Karen Elise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous Suzi. Never would have thought to use a Pringles container in this way. Fabulous!!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is an awesome project. Simply magnificent. What a beauty and eye catching details. Beautifully crafted. Thanks for your visit and lovely comment.
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely stunning, such a fabulous design.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seriously??? That gorgeous box from a Pringle's can? That's so cool!

    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx