Sunday, January 4

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!!!



Hi Everyone!  I think the title of my post tells you how I'm feeling right now!!

It's a New Year and a new DT venture for me.  I was absolutely thrilled & delighted when Emilia (owner) of Scrap & Craft Shop got in touch and asked if I would like to join her Design Team.  Well after taking a peek at the stunning papers and other wonderful items in the store I said YES!!!  

I cannot wait to receive my first DT package and start creating with the beautiful papers and embellishments that Emilia has to offer.  These papers cannot be found anywhere else in the UK, they are designed and manufactured in Poland and only available from Emilia's UK on-line shop and they are stunning.


Do please go visit the shop and take a look at the gorgeous designs. You will also find Petaloo flowers, beautiful chipboard pieces, buttons, badges and lots more crafty goodies.

Your will find them here at Scrap & Craft


Even more exciting news is that we will be having regular challenges twice a month and our first
 challenge will be launched on Thursday 15th January over at 


why not scoot over and become a follower so that you don't miss out on any of our challenges or special events.


Hugzees

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations dear!
    They are lucky to have you on their dt!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats !!! it totally derserve
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new venture Suzi. Just popped over for a peek at the shop and I love what I see.
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Suzi...so well deserved!! You have a natural creative talent!!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Suzi, what a fab start to the new year for you and so well deserved too. I've bookmarked the shop they have some fabulous papers.
    hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Suzi. Your cards are lovely.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Suzi this is very exciting!! I can hardly wait to see your creations. I need to go check out the store, love European papers they are so classy!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful asset you will be, Congratulations Susi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx