Thursday, January 15

Scrap & Craft DT ~ #1 Anything Goes



Good morning my dears, I hope everyone is well and having a great week so far!  I'm hear to let you know that our Brand New Challenge is just beginning over at 


Our theme for the next fortnight is "Anything Goes" 

I've made a little gift bag with belly band closure and a matching card.


The papers I've used are the beautiful Lemon Craft House of Roses 12x12 paper pack Collection, I love the vintage look and the quality is exceptional.

I've also used the pretty 4 row pink Faux diamante strip and cut it to suit.  The butterfly's are cut from the labels 2 sheet as is the pretty roses that I fussy cut and added glamour dust to both of them it just gives them a little more definition and texture.



The inside of the card has been decorated using the Faux diamante trim and one of the pretty labels from the labels 2 sheet.

Amilia is sponsoring our challenge with a £10.00 Gift voucher to spend in her beautiful shop.  I promise you won't have any difficulty spending it. lol.  Take a peek HERE are the wonderful papers(only available at Scrap & Craft Shop in the UK)  the chipboard elements, flowers, button, twine etc etc 



Thank you so much for popping in to visit with me I hope you will scoot over and take a peek at the amazing creations the Design Team have made to encourage you to join us.  I look forward to seeing all your stunning work over the next couple of week.

Have a fabulous day

Hugzees.


Challenges Entered:

Party Time Tuesday:  Anything Goes 
Card Mania Challenge:  Make it sparkle
The Paper Girls Challenge: Lets Sparkle and Shine
The ABC Challenge:  A = Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland: Things with Wings 





Recipe:

     

   



11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Suzi ! The papers are so beautiful ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! Beautiful detailing! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning creation, love the vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very gorgeous!! I love the paper and had to order it because of you, thank you for joining the team so I could find gorgeous things!!
    I love your card Suzi!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is amazing :) Love the vintage look.
    Thank you for playing along at Party Time Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful Suzi I like everything about it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi, this is stunning! Love the paper and that little bit of sparkle. Gorgeous card. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done! :) Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Card Mania.
    Marzena DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx