Saturday, January 31

Scrap & Craft Dt - Home Decor




Good morning my dears,  I have a home decor project to share with you today as my inspirational post for 




Close up of the beautiful Petaloo Botanica Sugared Blooms and the adorable Scrapiniec chipboard Bird Cage.



From this

To this 



I have used Lemon Craft Forget me not paper collection and the very pretty button selection to match.



You will find a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post with links.  If you haven't popped over to Scrap & Craft Store yet now is the time to do so.  Emilia has a wonderful selection of papers that can only be found in her store here in the UK and lots of other wonderful crafty goodies to suit all tastes.

Have a wonderful weekend

Hugzees


Items Used:  Scrap & Craft




4 comments:

  1. Oh Suzi, this is so beautiful an romantic - thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Suzi. This is something special. Love the dreamy papers. You find the most fabulous products. Love these Lemon Craft Forget Me Not DPs; to die for. I'm an eternal turquoise/aqua fan. Love it all!!!
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is stunning! Gorgeous design and beautiful embellishments and texture.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx