Saturday, January 17

Scrap & Craft DT - Saturday's Inspirational Post


A very good morning my dears,  I'm here with my Saturday Inspirational post using the beautiful papers and elements available  over at 






As you can see I've used the gorgeous papers and sentiments from Studio 75 Lovely Moments Collection and re-purposed/re-cycled a gift box






I followed the sketch from Studio 75 Blog and would like to enter their 


Do please pop over and take a look at the delightful papers, flowers, gems, chipboard elements that Emilia has to offer. There is something there for all genre's of crafting. 

Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs


Recipe:

Papers & Sentiment:  Studio75 from Scrap&Craft 

All papers have been distressed at the edges using Tim Holtz Distress Ink pad (brushed corduroy)

Spellbinders dies used: Grace (Arched Elegance) Semi Cirle Border & Semi Circle inset
Grace Swirl Bliss Pocket (accent inset) 
Spellbinders Nestabilities:  Scallop circle & Royal Circle 3x3 Available HERE 

Magnolia Doo-Hickey Swirl die Avalable HERE

Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts

Pearl Stamens:  Stash 

5 comments:

  1. Suzi, this is fantastic box! I love the colors and mini pearls :) This is beautiful interpretation of the map from the Studio75 blog! Unfortunatelly, one of the challenge rules was to prepare card, so maybe you will find time to prepare one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an incredible project. Fabulously created with great attention to detail. Thanks for your visit and sweet luv.
    Hugs
    Berni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Fabulously creatie. loveley
    Hugs Lodia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx