Sunday, February 15

GDT - The Ribbon Girl - Colour challenge - Ivory/Cream




Good morning my dears, I'm back with my second Gdt spot to showcase some of the adorable products available over at 


This weeks Colour challenge is  

Ivory/Cream 


These two 8 x 8 canvases have been on my to do list for quite a while now!! The picture on the right due to circumstances is the only picture I have of my Mother and Father (it's their wedding picture) taken in the early 1940's.  The picture on the left is my Husbands Mother and Father, taken in the 1980's.  

These two much loved pictures now proudly hang on my Daughter's wall where my Grandchildren can see them!! and know them as their Great Grandmothers and Grandfathers.  






Thank you so much for visiting, I wish you all a wonderful day ahead.

Hugz




Challenges Entered:

Craft Hoarders Anonymous:  How I love Thee (I loved them all dearly! and they are sadly missed) My papers are from 2013 and the Hessian trim
Card & Scrap:  Anything Goes 




Recipe:

The Ribbon Girl Products:


Two 8x8 Canvas - stash
DP: Dovecraft: Back to basics Christmas & Curiosity Corner both 12 x 12
Dies used: Spellbinders Card Creator: Reflective Moments 
Metal Corner: Wild Orchid Crafts
Viva Decor Art: Glamour Dust
A4 Crafter Companion Embossing folder.

7 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wunderful canvas...

    Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with Craft Hoarders Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful project. You knocked this one out of the park!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this project! So fun to see the original wedding photo paired with the anniversary photo. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this project!! Thanks for joining the Craft Hoarders!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning work. I love all the layers and the colors, but I especially love that you are sharing your family history! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx