Wednesday, February 25

Magnolia-licious DT "W"ednesday inspirational Post



Good morning my dears,  here is my second post for today and this time it's my turn to showcase some of the fabulous stamp lines that Diana carries in the 


I've used this cute Saturated Canary Stamp called "Priscilla"  she is on Sale at a fabulous price 


I've coloured her with Copics and Derwent soft pencils
Papers are from My Minds Eye and are called The Sky is the Limit.
Flowers are from my stash as is the doily and butterfly stamp 

Please do pop over and take a peek at what my sweet DT friend  
Julie P has created for you. I'm sure it will be stunning.

Don't forget to leave a comment either here, the main blog post or over at Julie's blog to be included in the draw for a surprise package from our lovely Diana. 




In the meantime thank you for popping in to visit,
I wish you all a wonderful day.

Hugzees.



Challenges Entered:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts:  For the Girls 
Stamp and Create:  All you need is Love 
Craft Your Passion:  Anything Goes 
Incy Wincy Designs:  Distressing 
Inky Chicks:  Flowers 





7 comments:

  1. Suzi this is so lovely:) Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY CUTE CARD LOVE THE STAMP,LOVE IT ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is different to your usual? or is it me, either way, it is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi this is gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful.Just love eclectic mix of papers and elements.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx