Wednesday, February 4

Magnolia-licious "W"ednesday inspirational post



A very good morning my dears, I'm here to share my Dt card for our "W"ednesday inspirational post for


I've used a Sylvia Zet stamp called Wee Amy she is available over in the store along with various other Wee stamps, Candy bean, Magnolia, Saturated Canary, Penny Black, Wild Rose Studio just to name a few.  

There's a fabulous selection of Dies, papers, flowers etc.  If you haven't visited the store then please let me encourage you to go take a peek, you won't be disappointed.



Wee Amy has been coloured using ShinHan brush markers and Derwent soft pencils,  my papers are a mix of various makes and taken from my scrap box.  Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts




To be included in the prize draw from our lovely Diana all you need to do is leave me a comment or leave my posting partner Norma Lee a comment on her sweet creation and you could be the lucky winner of a surprise package 





Wishing you all a wonderful day ahead.

Hugzees





Challenges Entered:

Card and Scrap Challenge:  Use Flowers 
Craft your Passion:  Anything goes 
Monday Mood Board #7 :  I took the mixed colours and the flower pot  from the mood board as my inspiration. 
Addicted to Stamps:  Lots of Layers 
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #3:  Anything Goes 
That Craft Place:  Anything Goes 
The Ribbon Girl:  Romance 


19 comments:

  1. WOW Suzi, this is delightful! Gorgeous papers and embellishments. I do love this cutie.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Suzi - thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girls February Card Challenge - best of luck! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the image and the colors flow so well together. Awesome with the flowers and the sentiment. I love the ribbon ruffle. WOWEE!! Thanks for playing our challenge at Li Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Leanne DT
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi, a darling card indeed, love all the embellishments. hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Suzi! What an adorable card! Your coloring is exceptional with the two different mediums. Cute as a button...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. wawwww så super flot ♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knuzzzz ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card you've made.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Card and Scrap.
    Best regards, Anette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so sweet! I love that shaped card! Such pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! Love the shapes and ribbon, tags it all looks perfect together.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aldeles nyyydelig :)
    Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen hos Card and Scrap :)

    Unni Rinde

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cutie. I love these stamps and you have really brought her to life. A beautifully done card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Craft Your Passion Challenges - hope to see you again soon, hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card in a lovely shape. Lovely colours, design, details and such a sweet image! Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just so sweet! Love it!

    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love the softness to this and those flowers you added. So sweet and pretty. So glad you could play along in my Monday Mood Board!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super sweet Wee card! I love it!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! I sure hope to see you back for challenge #4!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx