Wednesday, February 18

Midweek Magnolias DT #107 Pretty in Pink Midway Reminder





 Good morning my dears,  I'm here to remind you that there is still lots of time left to join our "PRETTY IN PINK" challenge over at




I've used this sweet Tiptoe Tilda from the Animals of the Year 2014 collection and she is available over at Magnolia-licious store
and has been coloured using Copics and Derwent soft pencils.
I've used two Doohickey dies, lovely wrapped heart and Lovely fence which you will find HERE   

My papers are Coffee in The Arbour from Maja Design, the butterfly's have been fussy cut from the same paper pad, my sentiment is from Stempelglede available over at Live & Love Crafts  . My flowers are from I am Roses.  

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I really do appreciate you taking the time.  Wishing you all a wonderful day.

Hugzees.


Challenges Entered:
" Feb IAR Challenge":  Anything Goes with at least 2 I am Roses products. 
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia:  Pearls & Lace 
Penny Black and More:  Anything goes except a Digi 
Scribble & Scrap:  Anything Goes 
Stamping Sensations:  Anything Goes 
Papertake Weekly:  Bingo  - Blooms/free/ribbons
Creative Card Crew:  Birthday with a sentiment




13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! The image is so adorable, and I love the colors!! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Suzi, so very pretty
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, such a gorgeous design and the lace is fab!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my word! This is so utterly adorable. I love all the pink, beautiful papers and gorgeous embellies. It's delicious!!!
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so cute! Love that paper!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. An adorable creation Suzi and such a pretty soft and delicate colour choice.

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful Suzi. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work as always Suzi.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful. Perfect in every way. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations and Penny Black & More challenges, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable and beautiful card, Suzi! Love the pinks, the tags on top, and of course - the flowers! :)

    Thank you, for linking this project to our 'I AM ROSES February Challenge'!
    I wish you good luck!


    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! Thank you for playing with us at I Am Roses! Hope to see you again next time.
    Hugs, I Am Roses DT member Natalie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx