Wednesday, February 25

Midweek Magnolias DT #108 Lets get Sentimental



 Good morning again my dears,  I'm here to share my DT card for our new challenge over at 

MIDWEEK  MAGNOLIAS

The theme for the next fortnight is 

" Lets Get Sentimental"  

Just add any sentiment to your card/project but do make sure you use a Magnolia image for your main feature.
 I've used this sweet Tilda with Fantasy Flowers from the lost and found collection 2014 which you can find HERE.  
She has been coloured with ShinHanArt markers and Derwent soft pencils.



Our Sponsor for this challenge is the very generous 
Magnolia Sweden and they will be sending our Random Winner
A surprise package.  Thank you Magnolia Sweden.



I will pop a list of ingredients and links where possible at the bottom of my post.  In the meantime do have a wonderful day
and I'll see you all again soon.

Hugs 



Challenges Entered:

Creative Card Crew:  Birthday with a Sentiment 
Simply Magnolia:  CAS or fully loaded 
Going Grey with Scrap Creations:  Bingo - my lines are
Glitter/Flowers/Ribbons  or  Ribbon/Die cuts/Pearls
The Ribbon Girl:  Magnolia only challenge add Lace 
Lovely Hanglar or sweet Magnolia:  Pearl and Lace 
Bunny Zoe's Crafts:  For the Girls 



Items used but unable to add to Inlinkz:

The Ribbon Girl products:






14 comments:

  1. Suzi, so beautiful! love all the pink, yummy embellishments and the feather is the perfect touch. Love it!

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorably pretty Suzi, love all your detail
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauuu
    another gorgeous card from your heands Suzi
    love it
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,
    I absolutely love ur creations... This one is no exception... Beautiful card....
    Carfty hugs,
    Sheetal

    ReplyDelete
  5. so so gorgeous, as shabby as can be
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY beautiful and so feminine too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet Suzi! Love those papers! So pretty! Beautiful card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've used my favorite color...peach, on your creation. This is so pretty. I love the way you have done the edges of the paper layers with just a touch of color. Gorgeous flowers. Such a pretty card. Hugs, Gail L

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card inside and out. I just wish I could make a card like this. It's so pretty with all the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow....gorgeous card. Love the colours and your Tilda is cute.
    Thanks for playing with us at Simply Magnolia.
    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just precious. Oh where do I start...the feather is such a gorgeous touch as is the pretty beaded pin �� your coloring is fabulous as it always is. A very pretting setting for this sweet Tilda...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous!! I love everything about this card!! The flowers and papers are beautiful. The feather is a perfect touch. And such a cute Tilda image!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very lovely! All of your elements come together so beautifully. I just LOVE that pin!

    hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card with so many wonderful details. Thanks for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx