Saturday, February 14

Scrap and Craft DT ~ Inspirational Post



A very good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my regular Saturday post for 


Today I want to showcase the stunning LemonCraft Forget me Not
12 x 12 paper pack collection which includes a sheet of pretty tags and labels along with matching button embellishments..  

I've used just a smidgen of these beautiful papers to make my card hand made flowers.  I have also used one of the very pretty tags from the Labels sheet which is included in the pack.  You will find them all Here in Amelia's Shop. 





My image is a Saturated Canary stamp by Krista Smith and is called Canary Love available over at Magnolia-licious Store

You will find a list of ingredients and links (where possible) at the bottom of my post.  In the meantime I thank you for popping in to visit and wish you all a wonderful weekend.

Hugzees 


Challenges Entered:

Lemoncraft: Fan of February: Use Lemoncraft 
products  Lemoncraft pl
Addicted to Stamps:    Lots of Layers 
Through the Purple Haze:  Use Flowers
Pile it On:  Use a Bow
Scribble & Scrap:  Anything Goes 
Crafty Calender : Anything Goes 
Sister Act Card Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper:  Patterned Paper
Incy Wincy Designs:  Use a Punch or Die Cut
DL Art:  Use the colour Blue




10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Suzi. Thank you for joining us over at Incy Wincy this week. Colette - DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super, gorgeous card and such pretty colours too. Love the image and your stunning flowers.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love that image and those flowers are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh this absolutely beautiful... An amazing colour scheme too...

    Andrea DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty Suzi, love that shade of blue and the image is as cute as a button. Thank you for entering the TTPH Challenge this time, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh Suzi I love love love this card. Great colour choice and such a beautiful layout too. Thanks for joining in with our Use some Flowers challenge at TTPH this time.
    hugs
    Dawn TTPH DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card that image is so cute.Your flowers are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar and good luck.
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx