Thursday, February 19

Scrap & Craft DT #3 Birthday






Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my DT card for our new challenge over at 


Our theme is Birthday's


I used this cute Saturated Canary stamp and coloured her to match the beautiful Lemoncraft forget me not papers. I love love love these papers, the designs and colours are gorgeous.

My stamp has been coloured with Copics and Derwent soft pencils, I used a selection of  sentiments stamps from my Teresa Collins Vintage finds set just to fill the white spaces around the image.

I have listed all my ingredients for you at the bottom of my post.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the lovely Emilia (owner) of 








Looking forward to seeing all your gorgeous creations over the coming fortnight in the meantime have a wonderful day.

Hugszees.



Challenges Entered:

Through the Purple Haze: Embellish, Embellish, Embellish
Scrap-Creations: Bingo: my line is glitter/lace/pearls
Tip Top Tuesday: Rubber stamps only 
The ABC Challenge:  Die cuts 
Lemoncraft February Fan:  Use Lemoncraft  products
Fan-Tastic Tuesday:  Use a Die on your creation 
Just Inspirational:  Handmade Flowers 
Crafting by Designs:  Bingo,  my line is lace/glitter/pearls.



12 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous Suzi! Great image to start with and I love how you have used other stamps around the edge. Oooh and those flowers are so yummy! Thank you for entering the TTPH Challenge this time, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. I love the colours and so much detail. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours on this one, so pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautifully designed card! Your color skills are wonderful. Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday! Brenda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 73 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful card Suzi!! Wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Suzi. Love the colours, image and embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, great image. thanks for joining in at TTPHC. Hugs Jo x dt

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card. I love the colour palette and the image is beautifully coloured. Those teal fibres are stunning!

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    ABC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx