Sunday, February 15

Totally Tilda & Friends #114 Brights or Pastels


Good morning my dears,  this is my second post today and I'm here to share my DT card for our new challenge over at



Our theme for the next fortnight is either 


 Brights or Pastels 

Entirely your choice 



I've gone for Pastel pinks using sweet Lemonade Tilda from the pink lemonade 2014 collection. I've also made a sweet box to hold some yummy white chocolate and a cute mini bag to hold another gift (either money or jewellery) 


I will pop a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post for you with links where possible.

We are sponsored by the lovely Nikki over at Bunny Zoe's Crafts

gif maker
Below is the prize is from Bunny-Zoe crafts.com 


Have a fabulous day everyone

Hugzees

Challenges Entered:

Brown Sugar:  Use a Bow and a Die cut
Marvelous Magnolia: Die Crazy, use at least 3 die cuts 
Cute Card Thursday:  Perfectly Pink 
7 Kids College Fund Challenge:  Anything Goes with the option of SWEET TREATS!
Polkadoodles Challenge: Flower Power 
Fantasy Stampers Challenge: Pretty in Pink 
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge: Anything Goes with a twist - add a bow. 


Recipe: 


14 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous project! Love that pink polka dot button! Those flowers are so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How utterly adorable and delicious! Beautiful design elements with lots of dies - too cute! Love the little boxes also...hehehe...you know me and boxes ;)
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous...Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a precious card! Love all the pink. Beautifully embellished.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzie! Super cute card and box! Love Tilda with all the pretty pink colors! Fabulous designing! Good luck and thank you for joining us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com - hope to see at our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such awesomeness!!! Love all the embellishments. So glad you could join us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so beautiful and the gift boxes are sweet idea that I didn't see coming. I love all the pink and embellishing, so girly!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful set! I love pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Suzi. I love the adorable image and such a fabulous design with beautiful details. Love the matching boxes.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thank you for sharing this with us at Marvelous Magnolia.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful, love it

    thank you for playing Marvelous Magnolia

    hugs Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous - love all the items you've made, a really beautiful set.

    Thanks for joining us at the Fantasy Stampers Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx