Wednesday, March 4

Midweek Magnolias #108 Lets get Sentimental - Midway Reminder

 Good morning my dears,  I'm here to remind you that there is still lots of time to enter our Let's get Sentimental challenge 
and DT Call over at 


All you need is to add a sentiment to your creation and you could be the winner of a wonderful surprise package from 

Our Sponsor

If you are interested in becoming one of our Design Team Members then just add DT after you name in Mr Linky.


 For my card I've used some of my old Prima Papers 
(Romance Novel) sweet Tilda is from the Little London 2014 collection.  I've also used a Magnolia Sentiment which I've had for years,  I do like the font, and the lovely Doo-hickey heart tag die.  Tilda has been coloured with Copics and Derwent soft pencils.


Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you are all having a fabulous week so far.

Hugs 


Challenges Entered:

Craft-Dee BowZ: Anything Goes with a hand made bow.
Craft your Passion:  Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly:  Anything Goes with the option of using hand made flowers. 
Make My Monday:  Girly Birthday 
Paradise of Magnolia:  Pink 
The Pink Elephant:  Girly Girl
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia:  Favourite embellishment 
(I love my flowers) and a DT call
2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge:



20 comments:

  1. I love this just love the pink thank you for entering the 2015 world wide open DT challenge
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card - super sweet!!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweeet and clean card ! I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so beautiful ~ Love it.
    Thank you for entering the 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
    Annette DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card love it thank you for sharing at Meet at the Scrappers Corner Hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! I love it ! What a fabulous card. Thank you for joining the 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge. Good Luck!
    Eleonora DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute! Love that image! What great colors and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely beautiful! Lovely colours and wonderful details. Thank you for joining us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful creation. I love all your beautiful details. Thank you for joining the 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge. Big Texas Hugs, Antoinette {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely thanks for joining us at the 2015 world wide challenge - Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, Suzi...this card is absolutely breathtaking! Such soft, pretty colors and your coloring is amazing...thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a pretty card so many delightful embellies...I love it
    Thanks for joining us at CrafDee-Bowz and good luck
    tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this gorgeous feminine card. Such a cute Tilda image and how beautifully you've colored her.

    hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  14. bonjour
    bravo pour cette carte absolument magnifique.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful card .such a pretty design and beautifully coloured
    Thanks for joining us at CrafDeeBowZ and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Suzi, I like your design,Thank you for entering the 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge, Good Luck Kevin DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute, I love your card
    Thank you for entering our 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
    Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! All together fab design and card, Great job, thanks for playing in our 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge,

    DT Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx