Wednesday, March 11

Midweek Magnolias DT #109 Pearls & Lace



Good morning my dears, I hope you are all well and having a great week so far!.

I'm here to share my card for our new challenge over at 


For the next fortnight we would love to see your creations include

"Pearls & Lace" 

I've used This tea drinking cute Tilda from the Little London 2014 collection and coloured her with ShinHan Art markers and some Derwent soft pencils. 



My papers are from Maja Design and are the Coffee in Arbour collection 6x6 - the little butterfly's and tags are also from the paper collection.

Our Sponsors for this challenge are the very generous 



Our Sponsor

They will be sending our Random winner a lovely surprise package.

That's all from me for today my dears, but I'll be back tomorrow with my 2nd GDT post from Noor-Designs UK.

Wishing you all a wonderful day.

Hugzees.



Challenges Entered: 

Magnolia Down Under:  Are celebrating their 6th Birthday so the theme is Birthday and sadly this is the last challenge. Boo hoo!! I am so sad to be saying farewell girls. Thank you for all your wonderful challenges and Design Teams beautiful creations. 
Crafty Sentiments:  Birthday
Try it on Tuesday:  Pearls for Girls 
Sentimental Sunday:  Lace & Pearls + a sentiment
The Ribbon Girl:  Birthday Theme with any image
The ABC Challenge:  E is for Exceptionally cute 

13 comments:

  1. absolutly beautiful, as usual
    hugs
    céline
    and thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the colors you've used...so yummy! The feathers are perfect, just enough softness around your floral arrangement perfectly showcasing Miss Tilda hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card in gorgeous colours. Love the cute image and the beautiful embellishments.
    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Mar x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love that image and those feathers are beautiful....just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty! Love the pink feathers so soft.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this card is so chic with the feathers and this Tilda. Love the take a break sentiment with her tea cup, just a gorgeous great card!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW--- LOVELY!
    Thank you for playing along with us
    at
    TRY IT ON TUESDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and elegant - a lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at TIOT this time. Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous card! I really love that Image! Thank you for sharing at ABC Challenge! Hugs Julie DT xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card!!! I love the image and those blooms look gorgeous! Are they from I Am Roses?

    Erum
    Sentimental Sundays DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is soooo pretty - I love it. Thanks you so much for joining our pearls and lace challenge over at Sentimental Sundays x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the feathers and lace. The Maja papers are lovely too and go perfectly with your sweet Tilda.

    hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so beautiful! Thank You for joining us at TIOT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx