Wednesday, March 18

Midweek Magnolias DT #109 Pearls & Lace Midway Reminder



Hello my dears,  I'm here today to remind you that 
you still have lots of time to join us over at 


with our Pearls & Lace challenge

I had such fun making this sweet Gift Set using of course Tilda hiding her Easter Egg and also my newest paper collection from 
Scrap & Craft, oh my!!! they are delicious. 



The perfect coloured flowers to match these stunning papers came from I am roses. those vibrant blues, greens, yellows, purple and pinks were so important to the overall look of my project. 




Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you'll come
back and see me soon.

Hugzees




Challenges Entered:

March I am Roses Challenge: Anything Goes with at least 2 I am roses products.
Boutique Magnolia:  Easter
Time for Magnolia:  Butterfly's
Magnolia Mania:  Butterfly's  
Bunny Zoe's Crafts:  Spring Colours 
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia:  Butterfly's
The ABC Challenge:  F is for Festive, Christmas, Easter, Wedding etc.
Dream Valley Challenge #102: Easter 
Papertake Weekly:  Happy Anything
Always Something Creative:  Easter 
Magic Card Challenge:  Use Magiczna Kartka products I've used the beautiful Eden's Garden papers  




Recipe:


8 comments:

  1. Love the embellishments on your box you've decorated it beautifully. The card is also gorgeous - thanks for sharing your creations with us at ABC Challenge and good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gift set!!! Perfect for Spring!! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So completely gorgeous, Suzi! Love the little feathers added to the nest and your corner treatment is fabulous. You always add those special little touches which make your work very unique and so very pretty! Hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so sweet! What an adorable project! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwww this creation is soooo gorgeoussss! Thank you so much for joining our Time for Magnolia Challenge - Butterflies and good luck! Hope to see you time again! Warm hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another sweet creation Suzi.
    Very very pretty!!! Thanks for joining us us at Boutique Magnolia challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now this is what I call stunning! Love your card, but your box is just amazing too. The little curled corner on the card with the corner die peeking out is very clever.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    ABC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and box. Thanks for joining our challenge http://iamroses-challenge.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx