Wednesday, March 25

Midweek Magnolias DT #110 In the Garden - add flowers


Good morning my dears, I hope you are all well and having a great week so far!.

I'm here to share my card for our new challenge over at 


For the next fortnight  our theme is

"In the Garden - add Flowers" 






I've used  Tilda  with Rose basket from the Pink Lemonade 2014 collection and coloured her with ShinHan Art markers and some Derwent soft pencils, available over at 
Magnolia-licious Store HERE 

My papers are by Lemoncraft's (forget me not collection.)
from Scrap & Craft Store.  Flowers are a mix of Prima and WOC. 

Our Sponsors for this challenge are the very generous 



Our Sponsor

They will be sending our Random winner a lovely surprise package.

That's all from me for today my dears, but I'll be back tomorrow with my 4th GDT post from Noor-Designs UK.

Wishing you all a wonderful day.

Hugzees.




Challenges Entered:

Marvelous Magnolia:  Floral Frenzy - must use at least 5 flowers 
Magnolia Forever:  Add a Charm
Time for a Magnolia Challenge:  Spring is in the Air
Just Inspirational:  Cute
Lemoncraft Fan Friday:  Use Lemoncraft products  




14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and the sentiment is perfect with Tilda! Love your lace!
    Hugs, Danielle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking part in our JIC challenge,
    I very much enjoyed looking at your card and all
    the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww the tilda image is so cute Thanx for joining in our JIC challenge good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Suzi. That teal colored lace is gorgeous! The sentiment is perfect! Just perfect!
    Hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi this is simply gorgeous...the colours and papers are so soft and lovely...Tilda is perfect!! Another fabulous Suzi Mac creation!!! I am so honoured to be able to create on your fabulous team...thank you for such a warm welcome!!!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Suzi, love the great blue aqua
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just loving this colour combination.. Going to have to find her and colour her :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I LOVE that sentiment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzi, what a beautiful card! Love the colours and gorgeous flowers. Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful susie as always your cards are, and the Aqua colours so cool looking. Thank you for joing us at Marvelous Magnolia,,..
    Best wishes
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Suzi, love the colours and fab design, thanks for sharing with us at Magnolia Forever, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty! LOVE that sentiment!

    hugs,
    Laura c.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a lovely card!´Thanks for joining us at TFMC.
    Hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful card! Love everything about it. May I ask where did you get the sentiment from, I love what it says and also the font/layout of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx