Thursday, March 26

Noor Design UK - 4th GDT spot



 Good morning my dears, I'm here to share my 4th and last 
Guest Design project with you for



This time I've made a sweet Gift set for a very special lady in my life, who I love to bits.  I've used various items from Tracy's store HERE 


I've had a fabulous month showcasing some of the amazing products that Tracy carries in her online Noor UK store. If you haven't paid a visit yet then please do.  There is something there for all tastes and crafting skill levels.


Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you enjoyed being here and do please come back and see me soon.

Hugzees.



Challenges Entered:

Live & Love Crafts:  Picture inspiration
Creative Moments:  Gift/tag/card for a special lady.
Bunny Zoe's Crafts:  Spring Colours 







5 comments:

  1. So very beautiful Suzi, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for absolutely lovely inspiration.
    Your gift set is wonderful.
    hana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gift set it must have taken you ages, they're decorated beautifully. - thanks for joining us at TTCRD this week and good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely gift set and a great take on our photo onspiration collage. Thanks for joining LLC & Happy Easter!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx