Thursday, March 12

Noor Designs UK - GDT week 2



Good morning my dears, I'm here to share my second 
project for Noor-Design UK.  

This time I've made a sweet Gift bag (can never have too many gift bags in your emergency stash)  these papers that I've used are so delicious, stunning designs and colours.  I've also used one of the images from the everyday vintage picture pad and the Star edge die.  

I've even managed to use the waste from the die to have a little star burst above that sweet image.


That's it for me for today my dears,  but I will be back next
Thursday with another creation using Noor Design UK products.

Have a great day.

Hugzees







2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS, anyone would love to receive their present in a bag like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx