Thursday, March 19

Noor Designs UK GDT week 3



Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my third Guest Design project with you for 


This time I decided to make a nice card using some of the 
adorable papers and die's available over at 


I am loving these delicious rich vibrant papers

I've used sweet Tilda and coloured her with Flex Markers and Derwent Soft pencils.  I cut into the Noor rectangle die so I could 
slip my three tier paper strip through it to give my card a bit more dimension.   

The butterfly edge die has been one of my very favourite dies so I cut it out twice, once in white cardstock and once using the lovely wood paper just offsetting them slightly.

That's about it from me for today my dears.  Thank you for popping in to visit and I hope you come back to see me soon.

Hugzees. 


Challenges Entered:

Magnolia Down Under:  Birthday
Marvelous Magnolia: Bownanza 
Simply Magnolia: Flowers 
Crafting for all Seasons:  Pastel Hues. 
Inky Impressions:  Pastel Colours 




6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Suzi, love the papers and your design is lovely
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the butterfly border. Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi, this is such a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty! Such a cute image! Love those die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very, very sweet! Love all that pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card susie all the girly pinks and lovely butterfly
    Border and your Tilda is lovely.
    Thank you for joining us at
    Marvelous Magnolia
    .
    Best wishes
    Jules

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx