Thursday, March 5

Noor Designs UK - March Guest Designer

 A very good morning everyone,  I'm thrilled today to share my 1st creation as Guest Designer in March for


I received a lovely DT package filled with yummy goodies from Tracy over at the Noor Designs UK store which as you all know is just one of Tracy's new ventures.  If you haven't popped in for a visit then you really need to as the store had a wonderful selection of crafty items to suit all genres.
I decorated this cute MDF cheese board from Dutch Doobadoo using the vintage wood paper bloc and I added this sweet image from the new everyday vintage image paper pad, using the Silhouette flower stamp to give the illusion that she is in a field of Barley/Wheat.  You will find a list of items used at the bottom of my post with links and they are all available now over at 


Wishing you all a wonderful day

Hugs




1 comment:

  1. So, so gorgeous......love the image & the gorgeous embellishments you chose!
    hugs Jo x

    you can find my CANDY here
    you can find my ATC Swap here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx