Thursday, March 5

Scrap & Craft DT #4 Mothers Day



 Good morning my dears,  Wow!! we had another fabulous turnout for our third challenge over at 


So many beautiful entries,  I'm so glad the Mr Linky picks the winner.  Anyways it's time for a new challenge and as 
Mothers Day is approaching fast that's what we would like to
see over the next fortnight.
 I've used the beautiful Studio 75 Craft Love papers, fussy cutting some of the pretty roses and adding a little Glamour Dust. The small tags are also from the collection.
 I will add a list of ingredients used at the bottom of my post with links to make it easier to find the products.
 As always our lovely Emilia is sponsoring this challenge with a gift voucher to spend in store 



Thank you so much for popping in to visit I look forward to seeing all your wonderful entries over the next 2 weeks.

In the meantime have a wonderful day.

Hugs 




Challenges Entered:

Just Inspirational Challenge:  Mothers Day 
Papertake Weekly:  Anything Goes with the option of using hand made flowers:  I fussy cut these flowers from card stock
Card Mania:  Spring  
The Shabby Tea Room:  Pop of Pink (photo inspiration)
Dream Valley Challenge:  Mothers Day 
Sparkle N Sprinkle: Anything goes with loose glitter, flocking and or embossing powder





10 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking part in our JIC challenge, your card is so delightful and delicate,
    and is a joy to look at .. good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hun, love the birdcage and what you've done with the flowers too, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Suzi, I love the vintage image. I love the flowers and gorgeous bird cage.
    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Mother's Day card. Love the glittery highlights on the roses. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous project!!! Thank you for joining us at Just Inspiration Crafts - Jo Baker - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous vintage card, I love the sparkly flowers! Thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful creation! I love birdcage and flowers! Beautiful design!
    Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Card is beautiful.
    Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge we hope to see you again soon:)

    Marzena DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenge!
    Hugs!
    Rossi (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx