Thursday, March 19

Scrap & Craft DT #5 Flowers





Good morning my dears,  It's time for another fabulous challenge over at 


For this fortnight we have the theme of FLOWERS!!
This can be either bought flowers, handmade flowers, flowery papers, flower stamps etc.  I made all the flowers using a spellbinder die and my McGill's  flower shaping tools. I added some Tim Holtz distress ink to the edges and finished them off by adding a pretty pearl in the centre. 

I chose to  make another gift set and alter a cute wooden matchbox which came from Fernli Designs.  I painted it first with Gesso then added these adorable Rosealie in the Garden papers from Studio75 which have all been distressed using my Tim Hotz distress tool and brushed corduroy distress ink. 

 I also stamped up the Studio75 butterfly stamp 3 times using the same papers, cut them out and added a little glamour dust along with some pearls.


Once again a sweet Tilda makes an appearance, this is Summer Wedding Tilda from the 2013 Special Moments collection. She has been coloured using Copics and Derwent Soft Pencils. 

The sentiment is actually a part of the paper design but in a very faded shade of pale blue so I used my Tim Holtz Distress marker (iced spruce) to gently go over the words and make them more prominent. I love the effect!


I have popped a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post for you with links to the items where possible. 

Our Sponsor is the lovely Emilia (owner) of Scrap & Craft and she will be giving our lucky winner a gift voucher to spend in store.



Wishing you all a wonderful day

Hugzees



Challenges Entered:

Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia:  Butterfly's 
Magnolia Mania:  Butterfly's 
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge:  Favourite embellishments (Flowers & Lace)
Whimsy Stamps Challenge: Use a Die 
Deep Ocean Challenge:  Vintage 



8 comments:

  1. Stunning card and little box Suzi! Love your colorcombo! Thanks for joining our butterflychallenge @ Magnolia Mania! Hugs,
    Sarah, GDT Magnolia Mania,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are beautiful! Love that card and that box is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Suzi!! Love that box and that blue scalloped lace is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so amazing. Love the soft colors ♥.
    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania.
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card in lovely colors and nice details. The box is also gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us. Hugs Elles GD Magnolia Mania (www.alicesphobbies.blogspot.nl)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the soft blues and yellows you used on your project and card.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! Absolutely stunning creation with gorgeous detail and crafting loveliness.
    Thanks for joining us at LHOSM.
    Good Luck!
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx