Saturday, March 21

Scrap & Craft DT Saturday Inspirational Post


Good morning my dears, I'm here to share my regular Saturday Inspirational post for 

SCRAP & CRAFT  INSPIRATION

and of course to showcase the gorgeous papers, chipboard elements, flowers and lots of other crafty goodies which are available over at

Scrap&Craft.co.uk


For my card I've used the gorgeous 6x6 Rosalie in the garden 
from Studio75 and the sweet chipboard baby letter from the 
It's a girl set by  Scrapiniec  which I've coloured and glittered.



If you haven't had paid a visit to Emilia's store then I do recommend you pop over and take a peek.  The items in the store are delicious as is her very reasonable prices.


Thank you for popping in to visit,  I'm actually not here at the moment, I'm away for  a long weekend  break with friends. 
 I'll be back Monday.!!!  hopefully relaxed and refreshed.

In the meantime I wish you all a wonderful weekend.

Hugzees.



Challenges Entered:

The Sugar Bowl:  Anything Goes 

3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable baby Suzi and I love the flower embellishments.
    Hope you are having a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, how adorable and so very pretty!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautuful card great image and love the embellishments. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx