Sunday, March 29

Totally Tilda #117 Spring Flowers






Good morning everyone,  I hope you are all enjoying your weekend 

I'm here to share my card for our new challenge over at


this next fortnight we have the theme of 

Spring Flowers 

I've chosen to use one of my spellbinder card creators for the front and back of my card, making a valley fold to connect to two of them

I added some  pretty papers and a cute banner along with a memory box tree die to hold my spring flowers.

I've also used sweet Tilda from the  Pink Lemonade 2014 collection colouring her with copics and Derwent pencils.  A Doohickey fence die to hold my cute butterfly's just finished the card off.



Our sponsor for this challenge is the lovely Andrea & Mary from




Do please pop over to Totally Tilda and take a look at the wonderful projects the Tildarettes have made for you and also to say a big hello and welcome to our 4 new Tildarettes.  

Many thanks for popping in to visit I hope you will come back and see me soon.

Hugzees.



Challenges Entered:

A Gem of a challenge:  Shaped card, Anything but Square 
Little Claire's Designs:  Springtime 
Polkadoodles Challenge: Use a Die
Simply Papercraft Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Creative Knockouts Challenge:  Spring is in the Air



15 comments:

  1. So cute Suzi! Love the flowers in the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute, Suzi! Your die cut card reminded me of Cinderella's beautiful coach. The bright flowers are a beautiful pop of color. Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! What a great spring card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love the image, stunning detailing and fabulous shape!
    Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is absolutely lovely. I love the beautiful flowers and the dies are to die for. The pearls are a great added embellishment. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi!! I love your design...your Tilda is so perfectly done and this scene accents her beautifully!!! A most wonderful creation...as always!!! Thank you for the warm welcome that you have sent my way!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Suzi! Love all the die cuts.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzi,
    This card is absolutely stunning ! , there are more elements that I didn't notice....this is so beautifully done as always!!
    Hugs Betty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is a breath of fresh air Suzi
    I hope you're feeling better today
    Big hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shaped card, fab colouring and beautifully embellished, thanks for playing at agoac

    ReplyDelete
  11. STUNNING! so very pretty Suzi, love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for showing us your lovely creation on Creative Knockouts. Good luck. Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, A lovely project, I love the image and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this fortnight. Simply Papercrafts Good luck. We would love to see you again for our next challenge.
    Chrissy (Challenge Blog Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a beautiful card Thank you for joining us this time at Polkadoodles use a die
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous creation with lovely colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles Challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx