Sunday, March 15

Totally Tilda DT #116 Easter



Good morning my dears,  It's time for another challenge over at 


So for the next two weeks we have the theme of

"EASTER"


 I'm not a big fan of Chocolate Easter Eggs, so I tend to give
a little gift rather than chocolate. I've made a sweet gift bag
using some 350gm white card stock and decorated it with Wild Rose Studio paper along of course with sweet Miss Tilda hiding her Easter egg from the Easter collection 2014.  

Our sponsor for this challenge is the lovely Nikki from
Bunny Zoe's Crafts

gif maker

She will be giving our lucky winner a





Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you enjoyed seeing my project and do please pop over to Totally Tilda and take a peek at the gorgeous creation my dear friends the Tildarette's have made for you.   

There is also some exciting news on our new Design Team Tildarette's.  Woohooo!!! I'm so excited to be working with them.

Hugzees


Challenges Entered:

Boutique Magnolia: Easter 
Simply Magnolia:  Flowers 
Simply Create Too:  Easter or Bunnies. 
Hanna & Friends:  Anything Goes 
Moving along with the Times:  Bingo - my line is Die/Flowers/Ribbon or Lace.
Ruby's Rainbow:  Anything but a Card 
Stampavie & More:  Easter 
Card & Scrap:  Use Layers 


Recipe:

DP Wild Rose Studio Blackberry Lane
Flowers: I am Roses 
Ribbon/lace/straw hat/clothes peg = Stash
Sentiment:  Graphic45

14 comments:

  1. What can I say Suzi!! This is stunning...the purple is so striking!! This is one of my favourite Easter Tildas...you've coloured her so beautifully!! I love the card design...all those flowers and embellies...lovely!! I really like the clothes pin and straw hat!! I'm actually here with my Simply Magnolia DT hat on...thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card with us!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Suzi your gift bag is beautiful and the color purple is also one off my favorite colors.

    And the image of Tilda although it's an oldie she still stays such a cutie and one off the favorites off all.

    Have a nice Sunday,
    Big Hugs Ju@nita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi, I'm also lovin' all the purple, my most recent fav color! The background paper is delicious as is the wee hat that you adorned to upper right corner with. You do such extraordinary work on your gift bags...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. wawwww så super flot ♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knuzzzz ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable project! I love the colors and that paper is so pretty! Great coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Suzi, What a delightful and cheerful creation, love every aspect of it!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh SO SWEET!! The bouquet on the left is fantastic!
    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT!
    xxx
    Riëtte, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Cute! You've colored the adorable Tilda Bunny up so beautifully and I love that clothespin, it's such a cute idea.

    hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous sweet bag thank you for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow, hope to see you again
    hugs Shaz DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Divine gift bag! Love all that purple. Sweet as can be.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a nice eastercard!
    Thanks for joining us at stampavie and more challenge!

    Hungs Steffi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning card...love that sweet little darling decked out in that adorable bunny suit. Just beautiful. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Simply Create Too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous gift bag, thanks for joining us us at Boutique Magnolia challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous gift bag, thanks for joining us us at Boutique Magnolia challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx