Wednesday, April 1

A very Special Day in my Life!!!!


A very good morning everyone,  Well it's April 1st which is a very very special day for me and my sweet Daughter!!! Janie.  No it's not because it's April Fools Day!!!! lol 

40 years ago today I became the proud Mother of a beautiful Baby Girl!!!  Yeah!!!!!!! my Baby Girl is now 40!!!  OMG!!! where have the years gone.


  (Janie - Me - big brother Kevin)  40 years ago



and now



Happy 40th my beautiful Daughter

Love you to the moon and back!!! 

I can't show you the card as she won't receive it till later. That's for another post. xox


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your daughter Suzi!! Have a fantastic day xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your beautiful Daughter!!! What a coincidence...thirty four years ago today I gave birth to my second Son Jordan!! Hope that you have all enjoyed a most wonderful day!!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your douther
    and congrats to you too
    happy Easter
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx