Wednesday, April 8

Birthday Princess in Paris!!




Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my "W"ednesday inspirational post for 


This time I am showcasing one of the very pretty Saturated Canary stamps called Rebecca, which you can find HERE - Diana carries a wonderful selection of stamps in the store, from Wild Rose Studio, Crafters Companion, Saturated Carnary, Little Darling, Penny Black just to name a few and of course our sweet Magnolia stamps too.


Rebecca has been coloured using ShinHan brush markers and Derwent soft pencils,  Paper are Dovecrafts Sweet Paris 6x6 collection and my flowers are all from I am Roses. Sentiment is from Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden set.


My little wave tags at the top of my card are a Magnolia Doohickey die available HERE

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, please leave a comment here or on the main blog post over at Magnolia-licious to be included in the weekly prize draw from our lovely Diana.



Hugzees


Challenges Entered:

Glitter n Sparkle Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends:  Anything Goes 
Scribble and Scrap: Anything Goes 
Crafty  Calendar:  Add a Sentiment
MarkerPop #66:  Anything Goes 




7 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous Suzi. Love the soft colour tones and beautiful embellishments.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! I love all the fabulous details! So glad you linked up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Anything Goes challenge. Wishing you the best of luck in our prize draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors, layout and image. Your flowers are awesome.Thank you so much for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #7. Your creation is very inspiring.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi, this is such a beautiful card!

    Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely stunning! I love the softness of your coloring and your beautiful laying of the layers on your card. Thank you for joining us in our 'Anything Goes' challenge at MarkerPop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Such a cute image and gorgeous card! Beautiful!
    Thank you for joining us at MarkerPOP~
    Hug, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx