Wednesday, April 8

Midweek Magnolias DT #111 Show us some Metal Real or Faux



 Good morning once again my dears,  My second post today is to share my DT card with your for our new challenge over at


For the next two weeks we would love to see your
 creations with some

"Show us some Metal - Faux or Real" 


For my card I've used sweet Summer Buzz Tilda from the Pink Lemonade 2014 collection and coloured her with copics and Derwent soft pencils. 
 Papers are from Prima and are years old, sentiments is from Lili of the Valley, my vintage tags and leaves are Doohickey dies,  banner is from Whimsy stamps and flowers are from Wild orchid Crafts 

Thank you for popping in to visit, I hope you'll scoot over to Midweek Magnolias and take a peek at the fabulous makes our sweet DT have created. 

Hugzees




Challenges Entered:

All About Magnolia #1:  Anything Goes  Card Mania:  Flowers 
Craft your Passion:  Anything Goes 
Get Creative:  Include a Tag 
The Pink Elephant:  Pastel Colours 
Time for Magnolia #88:  Anything Goes 




8 comments:

  1. so so cute, your coloring is perfect
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this image...I haven't inked her up yet but am itching to!! I love the colours that you used Suzi...you colour so beautifully!! A most beautiful card!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Color, Beautiful creation!!!!Thank you for joining us at Craft your Passions Challenge!!!
    Hugs
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card for our Anything Goes Challenge at "All About Magnolia".
    Thank you for joining us.
    Hugs
    Christina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!! What a beautiful creation! Thanks for coming by the blog All About Magnolia Challenge!!!
    Good luck!

    Claudia
    Scundy Scrap
    http://scundy.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous creation, thanks for joining #256 challenge with Craft Your Passion Challenge Blog, hope to see you this week again! :)

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a gorgeous creation and thank you for joining on the Time for Magnolia challenge blog.
    Hugs Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx