Wednesday, April 1

Noor Design UK Challenge: Guest DT "Anything Goes"


 Good morning my dears,  I'm here with my very last Guest Designer post for 


This month the theme is "Anything Goes"

I decided to make myself a memento for myself of my month long lovely journey as Guest Designer using products that Tracy sent me from her online store.

So I decided to alter a Jolly Green Giant Sweet corn Tin.!!!!
I altered it in two halves so that when I get bored looking at one
design all I need to do is turn it and I have another lovely view.

for the side above I used the lovely Vintage Wood grain paper pack and the cute vintage leaves die, cutting out the butterfly edge die twice, once in the wood card stock and once on heavy 350gm card, glued them together to make it very sturdy

I did the same with this side only using the pink wood grain paper.
 The base of the tin is covered using the pretty Spring Floral paper bloc and the Vintage Leaves die. 

It's been a pleasure to be a Guest over at Noor Design UK. Thank you for having me Tracy.

Hugzees.





1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx