Thursday, April 2

Scrap & Craft DT #6 Frame It


 A very good morning to you all,  I'm here to share my gift set for our new challenge over at 


for the next two weeks we would like to see you either use a frame on your creation or decorate a frame.   So the theme is 

"FRAME IT"

My frame is on the lid of my altered wooden suitcase.  
 I've used lots of pretty elements from the Scrap & Craft store including Lemoncraft House of roses paper pack, butterflys and pretty tags from the pack, scrapiniec chipboard bride & Groom (I've glittered the Bride's dress) the chipboard Congrats 

I will pop a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post with links to where you can buy them in the store. 
Our sponsor for this challenge is the lovely Emilia, who will
be giving our Random winner a £10.00 gift voucher to spend in
store. 

Do please pop over and take a peek at the stunning creations my dear friends on the very talented Design Team have made for you this time.  You won't be disappointed. 

Hugszees


Challenges Entered:

Fan-Tastic Tuesday:  Anything Goes with a twist (Wedding Card)
Fab n Funky:  Lots of Layers 
Crafty Creations:  Anything Goes 
Frilly and Funky:  Put a Ribbon on it. 
Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge:  Anything Goes 
Die Cuttin Divas:  Anything Goes 
Sparkle n Sprinkle: Anything goes with loose glitter/embossing powder/flocking
The Shabby Tea Room:  Beautiful Blooms.






9 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Suzi!!
    Thank you for sharing
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Suzi this is awesome an incredibly beautiful project amazing work thank you for sharing this with us at FAB 'N' FUNKY challenges this week
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Penny's. And good luck.

    Caz PPC DT xx

    My Blog
    Pennys Paper-Crafty DT
    Digi Choosday DT
    Inky Pinkies DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful project and gift set. Love the soft colors too. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous and elegant project - love it,

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two fantastic projects here Suzi. I love how you've matched the suitcase to the card and kept the colour palette subtle. Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty wedding duo. Love the neutral colour palette and that gorgeous rose paper. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx