Thursday, April 16

Scrap & Craft DT #7 Tie it Up!! use Ribbon or Twine




Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my DT card with your for our new challenge over at 


Using the beautiful products that Emilia carries in her online store 

Scrap & Craft

I've used my new Scrapberry's (Sister) stamp and coloured her with copics and Derwent soft pencils. My papers are from lemoncrafts forget me not collection, Flowers are Petaloo sugar blooms, I have a list of ingredients with links for you at the bottom of my post.




Our Sponsor for this challenge is the lovely Emilia (owner) of 
Scrap & Craft and she is giving our lucky random winner a 


To spend in store 

Wishing you all a wonderful day and I look forward to seeing all
your beautiful creations.

Hugzees 




Challenges Entered:

Crafty Sentiments:  Anything Goes 
Deep Ocean Challenge:  Things with Wings 
Party Time Tuesday:  Anything Goes 
Tip Top Tuesday:  3 of Something, I've used 3 flowers and 3 butterfly's and 3 lots of 3 gems.
Craft-Dee Bowz: Anything goes with a hand made bow
Addicted to Stamps:  Girly but NO PINK
Sentimental Sunday:  No Sentiment 
The Ribbon Girl:  Use Ribbon or Lace 




14 comments:

  1. Lovely card with lots of beautiful details! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ April Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvellous details and design on this card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Top Tip Tuesday this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Suzi, love the design and colors, fab card
    hugs
    céline
    and thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg Suzi this is just amazing soooo pretty I love it
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the image and the details are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Suzi, such a beautiful design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a gorgeous card so soft and delicate
    Thanks for joining us at Craf-Dee BowZ and GOOD LUCK
    TRACEY X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh lovely! That color combination with those blue flowers is just beautiful, such a pretty colored image too. Thanks for joining us this week over at Sentimental Sundays!

    AJ ~ DT Sentimental Sundays

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very very pretty, love the colours and that cute image

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow... I can create list of everything I love about this image!! It is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous. Love the soft colour palette and the details with the flowers and butterflies. Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina GD Member at Crafty Sentiments xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a very beautiful card, Suzi! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays! - Esther

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Card!! Lovely Details.. so many things to look at... -Love the layers of paper.. Great corner charms.. And Beautiful color theme!!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSC! Hugs Sol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx