Saturday, April 18

Scrap & Craft Inspiration DT - Delicious Gift Bag


Good morning my dears, I hope you're having a love weekend! 


I'm here to share my regular Saturday Post for 



I've used various items from ScrapandCraft.co.uk 






The beautiful papers which are the new Heart Painted 12 x12 paper pack from Lemoncraft (they are gorgeous) you'll find them in store HERE.





I fussy cut out the image and the butterfly's from the cut out sheet which you get 2 of in the pack.   I've also used the Brad, Trim and Button embellishments packs from the same range which you will find HERE





Thank you so much for popping in to visit,  I do so appreciate it.
Wishing you all a wonderful day!

Hugzees




Challenges Entered:

Fussy and Fancy:  Springtime Flowers 
Simply Create Too:  No Digi's or Stamped images
7 Kids College fund:  Anything Goes with a twist of Spring  Creative Moments:  Anything Goes Spring/Easter 
PPC #223:  One for the Girls
Everybody-Art-Challenge:  Pearls 
2 Crafty Girls:  Springtime 
Ooh-la-la-Creations:  Lots of Layers (At least 5) 




15 comments:

  1. What a cute paperbag! I love the colours.
    :) Karen Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!! Thank you for joining us at 2 Crafty Girls for our first challenge, I hope you come back for more!!! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Suzi
    I love to shop at Scrap & Craft
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Suzi I like the image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project and it perfectly fits our theme. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments and good luck.
    Rose DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous gift bag Suzi, a lovely design and colour scheme, your image is just delightful and beautifully embellished!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Everybody Art Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeously different, would love to have a pressie in a bag like this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute card. Thank for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous vintage bag! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this bad! Those kids are so sweet. Thanks for joining us for our first challenge at 2 Crafty Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just a beautiful Card! Thank you for joining us at 2 Crafty Girls.
    Hugs Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just so preciously done - so sweet and full of beauty!! Love this gift bag you have made into a gorgeous creation!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time!!

    DT-Member SCT
    Taunya Butler
    http://daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous card. I love the frah colours and those roses are stunning Thank you for sharing with us for our 'Lots of Layers' Challenge at Ooh La La Creations.

    Alli xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx