Saturday, April 4

Scrap & Craft Inspiration DT: Here comes the Bride!!


Good morning my dears and a very Happy Easter 
to everyone! 

I'm here to share my regular Saturday Post for 



I've used various items from ScrapandCraft.co.uk 

The beautiful papers which are available in 3 different sizes - 
12  x 12  8 x 8 and 6 x 6.  My papers are the 8 x 8 size made by Trimcraft and are called The Promise  (they are gorgeous) you'll find embossed, foiled, linen and satin finished papers in the packs. 

I've also used the papers to make my flowers and fourishes.  The Wedding Day chipboard word is also from Scrap & Craft as is the cute corrugated heart. 


 I will pop a list of ingredients used at the bottom of my post with links where possible.







Challenges Entered:

Polkadoodles:  Use a Die 
Creatalicious Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Paper Creator's Crafts:  Flowers 
Craft your Passion:  Anything Goes 
Incy Wincy Designs:  Flowers & Lace 



My image is from Lili of the Valley:  I can't copy it to link it up but you will find it HERE 





10 comments:

  1. Wow, this is fantastic Suzi, what a wonderful creation, I love it!!!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely adorable. Thank you for joinin in with our 'Die' challenge at Polkadoodles this fortnight. http://polkadoodle.blogspot.ca/2015/03/week-13-use-die-polkadoodles-crafting.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Suzie.
    I follow you and your creations are already beautiful....but this card.....wow!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!
    thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenge! :-)
    Hugs
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is something special that I'm sure will be treasured by the recipient. Thanks for joining in with the flowers and lace challenge at Incy Wincy Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi honey, this is so so amazing. I LOVE it.

    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles challenge.
    http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/

    Hugs
    Naz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so very beautiful. Thanks for playing in the Use a Die challenge with Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh very lovely creation !
    Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Creator challenge !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (GDT Kreativzeit Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a stunning card, such a beautiful design.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts for our Flowers challenge this month.
    Pauline
    x
    I have Birthday Candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx