Friday, May 1

Lemoncraft.pl Guest Designer!!



Good Morning my dears,  I am thrilled and honoured to be sharing some of my creations with you as a Guest Designer on the 




I created a 12 x 12 scrapbook page using the beautiful  Heart Painted paper pad collection, I've also used the trim package and fussy cut some of the butterfly's and flowers from the cutting sheet.  This is a picture of me in my younger days!!!   


For my card and hand made gift bag below I used Lemoncraft 
House of Roses paper collection, cut out sheet and button 





My next projects used the fabulous Forget Me Not 
paper pack, cut out sheet and buttons pack 



Flowers were made using various Spellbinders dies and of course the beautiful forget me not papers 










Here we have a sweet Gift bag made with Heart Painted paper pack, Heart Painted embellishment trims pack and Heart Painted flowers, Trims and Button packs  






 Last but not least another duo of gifts this time for a wedding and altering a wooden suitcase all decorated with 
House of Roses papers




I've had a fabulous time creating with these absolutely stunning papers, trims, flowers and buttons.  Thank you so much Anna and
Lemoncraft pl. for inviting me to be a Guest on the blog.

Here is the link to the stores that stock lemoncraft pl or if like me you live in the UK you can find them at
www.scrapandcraft.co.uk 

Wishing you all a wonderful day ahead.

Hugs






2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your GDT,
    fantastic projects
    love all
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi I saw your beautiful creations on the Lemoncraft blog snd had to drop by and tell you I am in awe. Your work is AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx