Wednesday, May 6

Midweek Magnolias DT #113 Use a Number



Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my card with your for our new "Use a Number" challenge over at 

Midweek Magnolias


I've used sweet Tilda with Heart Phone from the New World Wide Web collection and coloured her with Copics and Derwent soft pencils. 



My papers are a mixture of Prima and Pink Paisley.  Flowers are from I am Roses and I used my butterfly edge die from Joy Crafts along with a Martha Stewart round the page punch.

Our Sponsor is as always the very generous 


Our random drawn winner will receive a surprise package of Magnolia goodies.

Our Sponsor

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you will visit the other very talented DT members over at Midweek Magnolias, their creations are stunning to say the least.

Have a wonderful day

Hugzees 



Challenges Entered:


Craft-Dee Bowz: Anything goes with a handmade bow 
Dream Valley Challenge:  1 image, 1 sentiment, 3 papers and 3 flowers. 
One Crazy Stamper Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Tinker - Dream Challenge: Recipe/Bingo board, I have chosen the top line diagonal Ribbon/Pearls/Diecut/Flower
Addicted to Stamps:  Flowers (must use a stamp)
Cuttlebug Mania:  Stamping - I used my cuttlebug to cut my nestability oval die and Joy butterfly die. 

10 comments:

  1. The yellow papers against the blue are so striking and that bow!! Your Tilda is perfect...beautiful card Suzi!! Have a fabulous day!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi, this card is spectacular! The colors are fun and I love that the background paper and ribbon go so well together. Your patterned paper is gorgeous! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ May Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty Suzi !
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous suzi, love the papers, so pretty, a really lovely card
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello hunny :)
    I thought I would pay a long overdue visit for a catch up. Your card is beautiful Suzi, so very pretty
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so beautiful with this pretty Tilda and lovely colours.
    Thanks for playing with us at Addicted to Stamps.
    Greetings, Danoesja

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very adorable card. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your recipe at Dream Valley! Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx