Saturday, May 9

Scrap & Craft DT - Large Gift Tag


Good morning my dears, I hope you're having a love weekend! 


I'm here to share my regular Saturday Post with you for



I've used various items from ScrapandCraft.co.uk which I will list at the bottom of my post for you


My tag started life as a piece of corrugated cardboard.  I peeled off the top layer and then painted it with acrylic white paint. 

My papers are 
Miss Olivia 6x6 paper pad from Studio75

I also used Studio75 butterfly stamp and cut it out adding a few pearls to the body for texture.


I distressed the edges with my Tim Holtz distress wheel and then used brushed corduroy distress ink on the edges. 



 lace is also  from Studio75 and the chipboard sentiment is from Scrapiniec.  All available over at www.scrapandcraft.co.uk




Thank you so much for popping in to visit.  
Wishing you all a wonderful day!

Hugzees


Challenges Entered:


Studio75 Challenge:  Tag with at least 1 Studio75 product



Recipe:

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag! Please include our challenge graphic for a chance to win!! Studio 75

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is really pretty please don't forget to post the picture about the challenge on you post to be eligible to win! Thank you so much for taking the time to play with us this month at the Studio 75 blog and good luck hugs Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx