Saturday, May 16

Scrap & Craft Inspiration - Beautiful




Hello my dears,  I'm here to share my regular Saturday post with all you for 

Scrap & Craft Inspiration

Today I've used the beautiful Magiczna Kartka Rose Letter 12 x 12 paper pad, isn't it gorgeous!!! I covered a chipboard heart and stamped this pretty sentiment onto it.  Some rhinestone ribbon trim from the store,  a pretty flourish and a couple of  flowers, hey presto a quick but beautiful card.



Thank you so much for popping in to visit,  do please go over to the store www.scrapandcraft.co.uk to see all the beautiful products that Emilia has to offer.


Wishing you all a wonderful weekend

Hugzees



   





2 comments:

  1. You make it sound so easy, but everything is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx