Sunday, May 24

Totally Tilda DT #121 Animal Antics




Good morning my dears,  it's time for another new challenge 
over at 

Totally Tilda & Friends 


For the next fortnight we would love to see some

"Animal Antics"





I've altered a wooden door hanger for a dear friend, using sweet Tilda with  her puppy Chanel from the Animal of the Year collection 2014 which you will find HERE and coloured them
with ShinHan Art twin touch markers and Derwent soft pencils. 

I've used papers from my off cut box - I think they are from Echo park,  my flowers, lace, pearls and ribbon are all from my stash.

Do pop over and take a peek at the gorgeous creations the sweet
Tildarette's have made for you this time, they are stunning.

Our Sponsor for this challenge is the lovely 
Mary and Andrea from The Ribbon Girl





Thank you for popping in to visit,  I hope you'll come
back and see me soon.

Hugzees


Challenges Entered: 

CCEE Stampers:  Fabric & Corrugated Paper
Crafty Ribbons:  Animals with Ribbon
Whimsy Stamps Challenge: Anything but a square card
2 Crafty Chicks:  Anything Goes (No Cards)
Paradise of Stamps:  Lace & Ribbon 
Marvelous Magnolia:  Pearls and Lace 

8 comments:

  1. Oh this is a wonderful idea Suzi...useful as well as utterly gorgeous!! Your friend will love it!! Your Tilda as always...beautifully done!!
    Take care,
    Beth
    P.S. I see that you have joined us at Marvelous Magnolia...thank you and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your door hanger Suzi which is beautifully decorated. Tilda is so sweet.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so, so sweet and pretty! Thank you for joining the CCEE Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi, what an adorable idea! You did a fabulous job coloring this sweet Tilda. Beautiful as always.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute tag. I love colors. Thanks for playing with us at Paradise of Stamps.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too adorable! I love the lace and pearls! Gorgeous Suzi! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx