Tuesday, July 28

Magnolia-licious DT #12 Add an Animal



Good morning my dears,  It's time for a new challenge
over at

Magnolia - Licious


and for the next 2 weeks the theme is 

"Add an Animal"

I've used sweet Tilda with her puppy Chanel from the Animal of the year collection 2014 and coloured her with 
ShinHan Art markers and Derwent soft
pencils using Sansador oil to blend. 
My papers area  Prima collection called Almanac.  

All flowers are hand made using some of the papers and my Spellbinders Rose die. Sentiment is from LOTV. 

Do please pop over and take a peek at the fabulous makes 
the DT have created for your inspiration.




Tilda and Chanel are available over at Magnolia-licious
along with lots of other Brand named stamps such as
Little Darlings, Whimsy, Wild Rose Studio, Penny Black,
Saturated Canary, Candibeans just to name a few.

You will also find a fabulous array of Dies and other wonderful 
crafty goodies to suit all tastes.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I look forward
to seeing all your amazing Animal additions over the next 
couple of weeks.

The Prize for this challenge is as always a special surprise 
from the lovely Diana Crick.


Hugs




Challenges Entered:

Marvelous Magnolia:  Anything Goes 
Craft & Smash:  Say it with a Sentiment


7 comments:

  1. Suzi...I'm loving this card...your embellies are beautiful...Tilda of course is coloured perfectly...thanks for sharing this beauty with us at Marvelous Magnolia!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! That image is adorable! I love the look on the dog's face! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful card
    cute images
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful magnolia :d thanks for sharing on craft and smash :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thanks for joining at Craft and Smash!
    Cristina DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the colors you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous! Love the birthday recipe.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx