Wednesday, July 29

Midweek Magnolia DT #119 Anything but a Card




Good morning my dears,  It's time for a new challenge over at


for the next two weeks we would love to see you create 

"Anything but a Card"




I decorated a  small gift bag using  WindyTilda from 
the new Sakura collection and coloured her using 
ShinHan Art markers along with Derwent Soft penicls.  
My papers are Prima and they are an older  
collection called Almanac.

I also used the papers for my hand made roses using 
Spellbinder Rose die.


Our Sponsor as always is the very generous 

 Magnolia Sweden

Our Sponsor

Who will be sending our lucky Random winner a 
surprise package all the way from Sweden.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, 
I really do appreciate your comments 
and opinion, wishing you all a wonderful day.

Hugzees

Challenges Entered:

Marvelous Magnolia:  Anything Goes 
All About Magnolia:  Bingo  - Lace/Doohcikey/Flowers
Cards & More Challenge:  Bingo - Pearls/Pink/Black
2 Creative Chicks:  Anything Goes (No Cards)
Let's Craft & Create:  Butterflies or Birds
Lia Stampz Challenge:  Handmade Flowers
One Crazy Stamper:  Anything Goes 





14 comments:

  1. Awe Suzi this is truly beautiful!! I love the soft sepia like tones against the black/white background paper...so gorgeous that I think I would want to keep this for myself...lol! Have a wonderful day!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Suzie, this is so gorgeous, I love your beautiful decorated paper bag, this is such a lovely image and you have coloured her so perfectly honey. Oh my, and those hand made roses are to die for!!! Crafty Cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gift bag! How elegant and so, so beautiful.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable Suzi. Love the pretty lace and you coloring is sensational.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable bag Suzi! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Let’s Craft and Create challenge 103, Hazel, DT – hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi she is so elegant I adore the touch of black your butterfly and handmade roses are exquisite :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so lovely....the nice soft colors are really beautiful. A dream-card it is.
    Thanx for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute bag, I love it
    Thanks fpr joining us at cards und more
    hugs tinchen

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute bag, I love it
    Thanks fpr joining us at cards und more
    hugs tinchen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for joining our Cards und More Challenge - I really like your creation!

    The best of luck, Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Suzi
    Once again,a beautiful card from you.
    I love this Tilda.
    Thank you for entering our Bingo theme at All About Magnolia.
    Hugs,
    Christina x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx