Monday, July 20

My Besties International Challenge DT - #15 Anything Goes


Hello my dears,  so nice to be here with my Design Team
card for

Besties  International  Challenge  Blog


Our theme as always is Anything Goes so long as
you use one of Sheri's cute images. 



This adorable image is IMG 771 available over at Sheri's Etsy store HERE 



I used my ShinHan Art markers and Derwent soft pencils 
to colour this sweetie. My papers are Sweet Paris by 
Dovecraft, flowers are a mix from my stash.


Do please pop over and take a peek at the amazing creations my fellow DT members have made to enthuse and encourage.



Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you will 
come back and see me soon.

Hugzees




Challenges Entered:

In The Pink:  Pink & Floral Brown Sugar Challenge:  Girly
My Besties UK:  Anything Goes and Summer
Simply Papercrft #9:  Anything Goes 
Crafts Galore Encore:  Use a Stamp or Digi anywhere 
on your creation.
My Besties Germany Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Creative Inspirations:  Lets Colour 
My Besties Spanish Challenge: Anything Goes  





12 comments:

  1. Hallo liebe Suzi,

    eine wundervolle Karte hast du gestaltet. Du hast ein wunderschönes Motiv ausgewählt und es perfekt coloriert. Die Dekoration ist sehr schön aufeinander abgestimmt und die Karte einfach traumhaft schön. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme an der My Besties Challenge Deutschland. Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 19 Use a stamp or a digi somewhere. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card
    Thank you for joining to my besties spanish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing says girly like this adorable girl surrounded by roses, pearls, and subtle pink. What amazing detail! I can tell your heart went into this card. Your use of color is so divine. She is so well colored and your use of background color is genius! Thank you so much for sharing such a special card with us at Brown Sugar. Good luck with your blog hop! I may have to visit some of your teammates.
    Txs
    Shawna- DT BSCB

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cutie of a card! Thanks for playing in this week's challenge over at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card and I love the colours you used. Thanks for joining in the In The Pink Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    In The Pink DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely thanks for joining us at besties uk - Carol UK DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card thank you for joining us at My Besties Uk hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wunderschön romantisch, tolle Papiere zu dem total süßen Motiv, alles passt doch toll zusammen, danke dir für deine Teilnahme bei my Besties Deutschland, liebe grüsse Bettina GT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card !!! Thank you very much for playing with us at My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog !!! Hope to see you again in the next challenge.
    Lidia DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful and cute. I love the colors.
    Thank you for joining us at my Besties Deutschland
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow a gorgeous creation , beautiful card design and colouring !Thank you so much for join us at My Besties German Design challenge!
    Hugs Gudrun DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx