Thursday, July 30

Scrap & Craft DT #12 "Weddings"



Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my card for our new challenge over at 

Scrap & Craft Inspiration



Our Theme for the next month is 

"Wedding"
(Tag/Invitation/Gift/Card)  


I've made my first ever exploding gift box and 
used the beautiful Heart Painted Paper Pack 
from Lemoncraft.pl which are available in store



Butterfly's have been fussy cut from the cut out sheet 
and glittered using Glamour Dust
The flowers have had the same treatment applied. 


My chipboard Mr&Mrs is from Scrapiniec which is available over at scrap&craft.  the Forever word is from tonic and the 2 other wonderful wording sentiments are from Crafters Companion. 
The icing on top of the cake is Snowtex which I peeked to imitate frosting. 


The Prize that Emilia (owner) of Scrap and Craft
will be sending our random winner is a

"S U R P R I S E"

Now who doesn't love a surprise!!!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing all your beautiful 
creation over the next few weeks. 


Hugzees 



Challenges Entered:

Lemoncraft Fan Friday:  Anything goes with lemoncraft products. 





Lemoncraft - Heart Painted - 12x12" Paper Pack
Lemoncraft - Heart Painted - 12x12" Paper Pack



7 comments:

  1. So very lovely Suzi, what a fabulous creation!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Suzi, wonderful design!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning box,love all the details

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning exploding box, I love the colours and the embellishments are fantastic. Gorgeous cake.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Suzi!! Absolutely beautiful box!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing creation, it's stunning. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx