Saturday, July 18

Scrap & Craft DT - Smile


Good morning my dears,  I have another card to share with 
you today for 


 I used the NEW paper pack LOFT from 
UHK Gallery available over at SCRAP & CRAFT 

These papers are delicious they come with two cut out sheets full of fabulous sentiments and saying such as the one below so
are great for either Scrap book layouts or Card making.

The pretty chipboard edges are also from the store and it's actually a rectangle normally used for sentiments, I just cut the edges off and used them to frame my sentiment adding some purple stickles to create little glitter pearls.  The fabulous faceted pearls are
also available in the store and are made by Scrapberry's.  



Thank you so much for popping in to visit.  
I hope you'll come back and see me soon.

Hugzees





UHK Gallery - Naval Treaty - 12x12" Paper Pack   Tulip Frame, Signboard ScrapBerry's Adhesive  Gems Faceted - Colorful Dreams
 LOFT Paper Pack                        Scrapiniec Chipboard Frame              Faceted Gems



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx