Saturday, August 29

Scrap & Craft Inspirations DT - Tea & Cake Anyone!!!




Good morning my dears,  It's my day for posting over at 




 I've made a Friendship card and used the 
fabulous 12 x 12 paper pad 
Wet Paint III from Galeria Papieru 

I also used the delicious Scrapiniec Doily lace border collection, cutting a small piece just to fit the turned down corner of my card.


I have added links at the bottom of my post to the products I used  from the store.




You can go visit Emilia's Store by clicking on this link 
(Scrap & Craft) where you will find a wonderful array of crafty goodies from Lace, pearls, chipboard and the most stunning papers that you will not find anywhere else in the UK.




You can still take part in our Wedding Challenge which runs until the end of the month.  You will find HERE  


Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you


all have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs





Challenges Entered:

Papertake Weekly:  Take your Pick:  
I've chosen the colour theme of Lilac/Purple/Blue

Dragonfly Journeys:  Girlfriends

Crafty Friends Challenge:  Use a Sentiments 

Jute twine - Lavender  Jute Twine - Royal Blue
   Various colours of Jute Twine

7 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi! My goodness this is just so sweet and beautiful all rolled into one. The stamp is adorable and all of your added extra special touches make for one stunning card. Thank you so much for joining in my Girlfriend challenge this week!

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning card, love the rolled corner too, so many beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Suzi, lovely colour, great image and I love all your detail, lovely!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi, what a wonderful purple card, such pretty details and sentiment :)
    glad you could join in our "use a sentiment" challenge at Crafty Friends, hope to see you soon, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card...Thanks for joining Crafty Friends Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Suzi, I love all the purples :) Very pretty!

    Thanks for joining our Crafty Friends "Use a Sentiment" Challenge, good luck and hopefully see you again soon :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx