Saturday, August 15

Vintage Dream!!!






Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my DT card for

SCRAP & CRAFT  INSPIRATIONS



Today I've used the beautiful Dreamy Morning12 x12 
paper pack from Lemoncraft.pl available 
over at  www.scrapandcraft.co.uk   I cut a tag from one of the cut out sheets and added those beautiful Dreamy Morning Flowers to the corner.  The berries and glass dome on the lace are also from Scrap & Craft. 



The only item from my stash is the air dry clay butterflies 
made using one of my silicone moulds and I added a small piece of lace appliqué 

The image is one I've had in my stash for a long time.  I thought the colour combo matched perfectly so I heat embossed one of the beautiful chipboard frames to enhance the image.


I  will add a list of ingredients used with links to the 
store so you can go browse all the delicious products Emilia has to offer.  


You still have lots of time to join in with our current challenge 
which has the theme of Wedding!!

You will find the challenge HERE 



Thank you for popping in to visit, it's always lovely and very much appreciated to read your comments.

Hugzees




Challenges Entered:

Lemoncraft August Fan Friday:  Any creation using 
Lemoncraft products
Chocolate, Coffe and Cards:  Frame it 
Daring Cardmakers:  Touchy Feely (Texture)
Stamps & Fun:  Vintage
Petal Lu:  Anything Goes 
Vintage Challenge: Butterflies  






Products Used:  Lemoncraft Dreamy Morning 12 x 12 paper pack
                           Lemoncraft Dreamy Morning paper flowers
                           Lemoncraft Dreamy Morning  frame set 2
                           Scrap&Craft Frosted Berries
                             
                          

   

       Lemoncraft 'Dreamy Mornings' - Chip board Frame 1 Set   Frosted Berry x20 White



  

    








11 comments:

  1. This is lovely - love the colours and all the textural elements - perfect for our "Talking Texture" challenge on The Daring
    Cardmakers
    this week. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful- love the image and the colour scheme is stunning!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation! Love the image and papers! Thanks for joining us at CC&CC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a beautiful, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow stunning creation. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sweet card and layout, thanks for sharing and joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely in very delicate colours! Love it :)
    Thanks for joining us at Vintage Utfordring.
    Mette DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card with great colors and lovely decorations.
    Thank you for participating in Vintage challenge.
    hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful !!!! Thanks for joining Vintage Udfordring!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx