Tuesday, September 8

Magnolia-licious DT #14 Add Roses




Good morning my dears,  It's time for a new challenge over at


Our theme for the next two weeks is a very easy one,  we would love to see you add "Roses" to your creation!!



I've used Tilda with bow Beret from the Sakura 2015 collection which you will find over at Magnolia Stamps.  I've coloured her with Copics and Derwent soft pencils.  She is sitting on a Tatty button window stamp and my papers are sweet Paris 6x6  from Dovecraft. 

Flowers and leaves from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Butterfly is air dry clay using one of my Martha Stewart silicone moulds.  Ribbon from Jules and my sentiment and sentiment die are from Whimsy Stamps.




Our sponsor as always is the lovely Diana Crick
Owner of Magnolia-licious store where you will find
a fabulous array of stamps, dies, papers, just to name but a few of the items to suit all crafty tastes.

Diana will be sending our Random Winner a fabulous surprise
package.  



You could also be included in our prize
draw if you leave a comment on any of our DT projects or comment over on the main blog post.



That's about it from me for today my dears!! I wish you all
a wonderful day ahead.

Hugs





Challenges Entered:

Boutique Magnolia:  Girly things
The Ribbon Girl:  Add Flowers
Allsorts:  Lots of Layers 
Craft-Dee BowZ:  Anything goes with a handmade bow
Heart 2 Heart:  Colouring challenge 
Love to Scrap:  Double Take = use at least 2 patterned papers 


9 comments:

  1. So very beautiful, love the open window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty image and a lovely feminine card, another Suzi special.

    Many thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very beautiful Suzi!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pink so this card caught my eye! Such a cute little Tilda and the detail on this card is fabulous. I love your pretty little pink bow, too! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our September challenge! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so sweet, what pretty card, its so girly. Love it, Hazel (Didos) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi, well another wonderful, fantastic creation from your hand. Love the molded butterfly and all your layers! Your coloring is so soft, creating the perfect ambiance for a sweet girly card!
    Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet, love those gorgeous flowers, nicely done xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love seeing your creations. This is so very pretty! I love the soft look and the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx