Tuesday, September 22

Magnolia-licious DT #15 Use Kraft Paper



Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my DT creations for our new  "USE KRAFT PAPER" challenge over at 

Magnolia-licious 


I decided to decorate a Kraft paper gift bag and add a Kraft
Tag.  My choice of Tilda comes from the NEW BOHO collection 
available over at Magnolia-licious Store  

This Tilda is called Bohemian Peony and I've coloured her
using my Copics and Derwent soft pencils



Some pretty chipboard pieces, web lace, ribbon and pretty flowers
finish this off perfectly to match the gorgeous Lemoncraft paper.

I will pop a list of ingredients used with links where possible at
the bottom of my post for you.

Do come over and join us and you could be the winner of
a fabulous surprise package from Diana over at
Magnolia-licious




Thank you so much for popping in to visit,  I really appreciate 
you taking the time!!! Wishing you all a wonderful day!

Hugs 



Challenges Entered:

Simply Magnolia:  Fully Loaded or CAS - I chose fully loaded 
All About Magnolia:  Not a Card 
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge: Anything goes with a twist of Shabby Chic or Vintage 
Brown Sugar Challenge:  Anything but a card 
Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge:  Shabby Chic 
Naughty or Nice Challenge: Ribbons or Bows 
Through the Purple Haze:  Birthday 





Products Used:

Stamp:  Bohemian Peony Tilda available HERE 
Medium:  Copics & Derwent soft pencils
Papers:  Lemoncraft Neverending Summer Here
Chipboard elements: Scrapiniec Here
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts  Here
Lace, ribbon, pearls:  Stash


16 comments:

  1. HI Suzi, your little gift bags are always so charming and this one is no exception! It's so soft and your dp's work perfectly with the Kraft paper. Nicely done girlfriend. Hugs, Barb XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely Suzi, a really pretty creation!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty creation, I love the ribbon and tiny pearls. So glad you've joined us at Naughty or Nice this month, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. scrumptious colors and I love your chipboard! Tilda is so beautiful I love your bag.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty gift bag, so soft and delicate, nicely done
    xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh such a beautiful paper bag! Looove the colors!

    Thank you so much for joning us at All About Magnolia this month! Hope to see you again! ♥

    XX DeeDee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty bag, thanks for joining us at All About magnolia for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely bag! Just adore all the pearls.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! this is a fab make, adore it. Thanks for joining us in our Shabby Chic challenge at Polkadoodles
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowwwww this is very beautiful gift bag!!!! I love it...
    Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge this week!
    Anna Dt

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful and feminine! Fantastic use of ribbon, beautiful color scheme and amazing coloring skills. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges this month!
    Sara
    www.PolkaDotRosie.blogspot.com

    PS--I'm your newest follower and would love it if you stopped by my blog to follow me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is lovely and so perfect for our challenge of in the pink at POLKADOODLES thanks for sharing and good luck.
    Aunty Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning creation thanks for joining the shabby chic fun over at Polkadoodles and good luck.
    Anita (DT)
    http://www.polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty gift bag! Of course, now it needs a gift worthy of it to put inside. ;) Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Suzi, your coloring is fabulous! I love how you used the pearls on Tilda. Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx