Wednesday, October 7

Magnolia-licious DT "Wednesday" Inspirational post.





Good morning my dears, I'm here to share my "W"ednesday
DT card in order to shout out that we carry a wonderful range of
stamp brands over at 

Magnolia-licious Store


To name but a few we have, Saturated Canary, Candybean, Wild Rose Studio, Stamping Bella, Penny Black, Crafters companion

The list goes on and on!! so if you haven't visited the store
recently then please do!! you'll be delighted and the range 
and the prices.

For my card I've used a Saturated Canary's Gothica as
my image and coloured her using my Derwent Soft pencils and 
Copics E41 as a base coat.


My papers are Maja Designs Vintage Spring Basics and match
perfectly with the images colouring. 

Flowers are from I am Roses and my sentiment is from
Lili of the Valley.

Do please leave a comment either here or over at the 
blog post on Magnolia-licious in order to be included
in the prize draw for a surprise package.


Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I wish
you all a wonderful day

Hugs



Challenges Entered:

I am Roses September Challenge:  Anything Goes
 with at least 2 I am roses products.
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends:  Anything Goes 
CHNC Challenge:  Anything goes with patterned paper
Creative Craft Cottage #48: Anything goes 
Lets Craft and Create: Ribbon or Twine






18 comments:

  1. So delicate and sweet, just lovely xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card!
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and pretty!! Love what you did with the flowers!! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Suzi, love the image and the soft colours
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation Suzi! Love this image. You have colored it so perfectly. Love your embellishments.

    I am having a blog celebration; with lots of prizes. I would love for you to join as a follower (if not already), comment on my blog celebration post and add your blog to Mr. Linky. I am already a follower of your blog.

    Thanks so much for joining our Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. We hope to see you again in the next challenge. Good luck in the challenge. Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card ! Fabulous colouring !
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage Challenges blog and Good Luck !
    Maryvonne , DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card ! Fabulous colouring !
    Thanks for joining us at Let's Craft and Create Challenges blog and Good Luck !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Suzi..this adorable and I really love with the flowers.... Gorgeous....thank you for sharing with us at I Am Roses .
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card.. love the flower arrangement and your colour choice.. <3 Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends challenge #19.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. and good luch at the draw.. <3

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the soft purples. Thanks for joining the I Am Roses Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful birthday card, love the pastel colors! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage and hope to see you again soon! :) ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Suzi! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge. Mary DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning Suzi! Thank you for taking part in Lets Craft & Create challenge Mary DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fabulous thanks for joining us at CHPPC xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous image, so perfectly colored! Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft and Create! Good luck!
    Catherine DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx